Welcome to "I Am Happy in My World."
In today’s world, happiness has become more elusive than ever before. Yet happiness is something we all need to strive for. This blog aims to share positive and uplifting posts and articles which focus on the things that make us happy.
We all have different reasons for being happy, however, there are common traits that fortunate people have in common.
What is happiness for you? Everyone has their own outlooks and meanings of happiness in life. For me, happiness is doing what I want to do when I want to do it! Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life. It is a process of eternal happiness.
![]() |
| Image-I am happy in my world |
The basic attribute of happiness in common is self-awareness. Eternal or True happiness comes with self-awareness, where a person better knows and understands his own personality. Self-awareness is the cause for every step one takes to find fulfillment in life.
"I Am Happy in My World" helps you find fun, joy, and love in your life with motivational articles and posts on Happiness, Self-help, Self-awareness. It might help you understand more about yourself and others.
I believe we must bring our complete self to life if we want to thrive in today’s world to discover happiness, success, and affluence in life. This brought me to start "I am happy in my world".
Ever since I launched this blog, the blog has been thriving. To see what I’ve been up to, browse this blog, learn about my passions, and explore what excites and interests you as well. Good luck!
